launchmedia - expressions of interest
TURN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTION INTO A CAREER!
• Do you actively use social media, make videos or take photos?
• Are you 12-25 years of age and either live, work or study in Darwin?
• How would like to work with other young people to share the good stuff about life in Darwin?
YES?!? Then we want YOU to join the LAUNCHmedia team for a 6 week project beginning mid March 2019.
Successful applicants will work in a small group with skilled facilitators to develop skills in using social media for community building and marketing. You will also work independently to create and share content across multiple social media platforms and accounts. There will be approximately one workshop per week from mid March to mid April, then you will attend and cover as many Youth Week and school holiday events as you like between 10 and 22 April.
LAUNCHmedia is an amazing opportunity to develop skills in social media marketing - providing a supportive space to taste test a career, improve your employability or build a following of your own.
• Own a smart phone with data allowance (wifi won’t always be available at events)
• Experience on at least one social platform especially Instagram, Facebook, Youtube or Snapchat
• Ability to get out to cover events and other media opportunities independently (bus, car, bike, skateboard, taxi)
• Be around Darwin and have flexible availability between 10 and 22 April
Participants will receive a small fee to cover transport and use of their own phone/data/camera etc.
Applications close Sunday 17 February 2019