“WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE IN DARWIN?”
send us your photo entry on instagram or facebook with the hashtag #YoungDarwin15
be sure to follow @launchdarwin too!
IF YOU LOVE taking photos AND ARE AGED BETWEEN 12-25 YEARS OLD, THIS IS THE COMPETITION FOR YOU - AND IT’S SO EASY TO ENTER!
YOUR SUBMISSION CAN BE A PHOTO OF ANYTHING; FRIENDS, FAMILY, PLACES, ACTIVITIES, SPORT, CULTURE, NATURE, FOOD, WILDLIFE, ART, THE LIST GOES ON!
Total prize money up for grabs is $550!
enter your photo before Monday 26 october to be in the running to win
1ST PRIZE: $300
2ND PRIZE: $100
3RD PRIZE: $50
4TH PRIZE: $50
5TH PRIZE: $50
How to enter:
Just take a photo of something that makes you smile about Darwin and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (See Terms and Conditions below for details) or upload it to Instagram using a smartphone, tablet or computer.
entries must include the hashtag #youngdarwin15 & tag @launchdarwin
entries open now and close 6 november!
The winner will receive a prize of $300, and will have their competition photo published on the Cover of City of Darwin’s 2015 – 2020 Youth Strategy.
“What Makes You Smile in Darwin?”
Your submission can be a photo of anything; Friends, Family, Places, Activities, Sport, Culture, Nature, Food, Wildlife, Art, the list goes on!
This competition is run with thanks to The City of Darwin Youth Advisory Group.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open only to people aged between 12 – 25 years
- Entries close on Monday 26 September 2015 at 5pm.
- Photos submitted must be digital files at the appropriate resolution and submitted via email or Instagram.
- If being emailed, photos should be formatted as JPEG files with a resolution of 300dpi. Minimum file size is 1Mb.
- Entry into the #youngdarwin15 Instagram Competition requires that the subjects within the photographs have given permission for their image to appear in publications, online and print media.
- Photos submitted must be the entrant’s own work.
- Copyright remains with the photographer, however by entering the competition the photographer grants City of Darwin license to use the photographs and the entrant’s full name for promotional purposes including publication in online and print media. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have the permission section of the online entry form completed by a parent or guardian agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.